Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Recommendations



Song Recommendation:






Leona's gorgeous voice and optimistic message in 'Better in Time' never fails to bring a smile to my face. Even on this rainy, crappy Tuesday. It is a helpful reminder that though we may be hurt, we are never unable to heal and move forward...





Interesting Read:



The Shack- William Paul Young



I read this while on a plane to Washington to visit my sister. It is a great story about forgiveness, redemption and renewal in the midst of the main character's deepest heartache. A fantastic, easy read for a rainy afternoon.





Social Network of Choice:



Facebook



Yes friends, it's true, after nearly two months of being off I am back. Cocked, locked and ready to rock! Facebook provides a wonderful outlet for self-expression, narcissim and creeping on your friends, all blended together. Drink it in...it always goes down smooth!



Remember, if it's not Facebook official, it probably didn't happen.





Drink of Choice:



Starbucks- Toffee Nut Hot Chocolate with Caramel



Hello, my name is Josh, and I'm a Starbucks addict...



I have to say that I'm not ashamed of my addiction to Starbucks culture. I love the smells, the comfy chairs, and the wicked sweet green aprons the employees wear! My recommendation for a tasty warm drink is a Hot Chocolate with a shot of the Toffee Nut syrup. Make sure to ask for caramel to be added! It is the proverbial icing on the cake for this warm tasty treat!



Enjoy your Tuesday! :)




1 comment:

THAT girl who said...

I have the novel "The Shack" and I had started reading it at one point but I couldn't get into it. I don't know, it wasn't for me.

I'm also not a starbucks fan (don't drink coffee) and I have never been on facebook and I will never join it.

I love leona lewis! Her voice is fantastic. Very true that her song makes you feel good.

Love your blog, btw. x)