Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Recommendations

So since it is supposed to be really crappy out this weekend, treat yourself right. Relax. Have a cold one. You earned it! :)


I recently read a book titled "Soul Cravings" by Erwin McManus. My friend Nicole recommended it to me and it has pretty much rocked my world. The title is self-explanatory so if you find yourself with some spare moments and it's cold out, grab a copy, throw on some comfy clothes and have a chai nearby to sip!


If you don't find yourself to be the reading type, music is definitely a great second option...


My friend Danielle introduced me to an artist called Sia awhile back. She showed me one of her music videos and noted that she loves how different it is...I'd have to agree. Truth be told, I think that if one tripped a bit of acid it would certainly enhance how different the video can be...


Nonetheless, I do love the song and the words, so today I'd like to share it with you!


Soon We'll Be Found- Sia















I hope you all have a fantastic and blessed weekend

2 comments:

LAENA said...

I really enjoy your blog. I appreciate the way you casually talk about your spirituality and share your beliefs without being 'in your face'! I think it is so much more effective that way. I try to do the same.
And I loved the story about the fish! Reminds me of my brothers. I'll be stopping by again :)

Josh said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! :) Looking forward to seeing you again. :)