Tuesday, June 14, 2011

An Educator's Dream...

These are pretty funny, but I couldn't believe that these were actual test answers submitted by students! :)

"b) Does the object continue to move after it comes to rest?
"No. there is an elephant in the way."











"1.) Explain the shape of the graph


"It's curvy with a higher bit at the end and a rather aesthetically pleasing slope downwards towards a pretty flat strait bit. The actual graph itself consists of 2 strait lines meeting at the lower left hand corner of the graph and moving along at a 90 degree angle. Each line has an arrow head on the end."




"Explain ONE of the three ways clouds can be formed. Use diagrams to help illustrate your answer."

2 comments:

LAENA said...

Nice. I particularly enjoyed the man hanging from the radical sign and the "elephant in the way."
I see you're having a very productive day... ;)
As am I.

Josh said...

That one was my personal favorite too! :)