Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday's Three

Song: atmosphere- sunshine

A hip-hop duo hailing from Minneapolis, Atmosphere's single 'Sunshine' mixes humor, in relating the aftermath of a deadly hangover, and love of life. Lamenting on the beauty of sunshine and summer.
It's the perfect song to play on a summer evening while cooking out...


Thing to do to recapture youth: Yo-Yo-ing

Found a yo-yo in the "junk" drawer at my parents house (I swear, every home has one). Naturally I was drawn to it. There is something to be said about the power of toys from the past. I managed to get my pinky in the loop and the rest was history!

The simplicity of the "old skool" still reigns supreme in my heart...


Social Activity: Sharing a meal with friends/family

Recently several friends of mine came over and I put together a meal for them. We sat around the table and just talked about life and good times and stuff.
It was actually really nice... :)

No comments: