Friday, October 7, 2011

The Box Is Open...

Hey friends!

I want to invite you to join me on a new adventure that I'm undertaking. :)

My friend Bryan is a big movie fan, and his passion actually inspired me.

It's a music, movie and book review site that I'm in the process of developing. I'm still figuring out my system for reviewing, but it's up and I'd love it if you followed, commented, or shared ideas for entertainment that I can review.

Oh! And if you even felt so motivated and wanted to do some reviews yourself, I would be interested in letting you contribute if you'd like! :)

Anyway, check out the Evil Toy Box, and let me know what you think!

As always, thank you for taking the time to read and share in my life. :)

2 comments:

J. Man said...

Did I ever tell you that you are just an awesome person? I'm really glad I got to know you.

Thanks, Josh.

-J

Josh said...

Thank you! I really appreciate that! :)