Saturday, February 25, 2012

Greatest Hits

Dear loyal readers,

I am having a bout of one of the seven deadly sins, envy.
Everybody seems to have a "Greatest Hits" or "Classics" or something of that nature when they hit a milestone. I don't. But, instead of sitting on my ass and whining, I'm going to ask you to help me out!

I want to do a yearly "Greatest Hits" showcase, but I need you to help me select them.

If you can, when you find the time, can you pick 3 entries from the 2011 year, that you particularly enjoyed and send them to me? I'll take the ones with the most votes, and thus I will fulfill my envious desires.

Please send votes to: jc57704@gmail.com

Really appreciate the help! :D

Sincerely,
-Josh

1 comment:

Tim said...

Haven't been reading for very long, but War and Peace was good.