Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thank You All

This will be my last post.

I don't know if this is indefinite or not, but I will be pursuing some new things, opening some new chapters, and closing some old ones. I don't have the time to invest in blogging anymore, not like I did.

All I can really say is that this experiment has been vastly different than I ever anticipated. You made it what it was. You helped me through some rough stuff, and your encouragements helped me more than you'll ever know.

I think about the last year. How I've grown. What I still have to work on. I know I'm far from complete, or ideal, but...for once in life, I think that things make sense. I don't have to worry, because I know my steps are guided, by one much greater than I.

I know that broken hearts can heal. Do heal. And though we still carry their scars with us, we are better for it.

As I close this chapter, I remain confident that nothing is waste. There's beauty to be found, even in the worst fathomable situation. If you take nothing else away from my "perspectives", I hope you at least take that simple truth with you.

This site will probably be up for a few weeks, then it will revert to private. Thank you my fine readers/writers. I won't forget this....

3 comments:

rkaiser said...

once a blogger...it's hard to stay away indefinitely. i'll just say see you later. :)

Tim said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, if this really is your last post, thanks for writing and inspiring me to do the same.

RJ said...

We'll miss you. Do drop by at 'drop in the ocean' every now and then, and say hello :) I'm still keeping it going.

God bless, RJ